Prices are tax included
Based in Bordeaux (France), in relation with our English and German teams From early September 2018, for a duration of 6 months
You will assist the marketing team in our different activities:
• Participation in the operational implementation of marketing strategies
• Participation in the implementation of communication campaigns
• Participation in new product launches
• Management of communication operations during competitions (competitions, special operations …)
• Participation in the management of the back office
• Writing articles for our different media (CWDer's magazine, websites)
• Management of email campaigns and newsletters management
Graduate level or above,
You are equally as passionate about Marketing and Communication as by Equestrian sports,
You are creative and have good design software knowledge (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign ...),
Good English & German skills, French is a plus.
Your editorial skills are acknowledged.
You know how to work independently and are endowed with a sense of organization without fault.
Fancy joining a young and dynamic team, and developing your skills?
We have the internship for you!
To apply, send a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Place of the internship: Bordeaux, France. Travel to various show venues in the UK and in Germany is to be expected.
Period: From the beginning of September, for a period of 6 months.