Sales representative for North America (USA / Canada)
CWD is the #1 brand in French saddlery and partner to the world's top riders including McLain Ward, Kent Farrington, Georgina Bloomberg and Todd Minikus. With the growth of our cutting edge technology in the 2Gs saddle, we are currently looking for a Sales Representative in North America in charge of selling our products.
- Sale our saddles
- Become the most talented expert in sport saddles within your territory
- Develop and manage your customer base independently (Amateurs, Trainers, Pro-Riders, Barns)
- Represent CWD at international and local competitions
- Create a unique experience for clients through your knowledge and best-in-class customer service
- Be a brand ambassador of CWD!
Because you have:
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit and business experience in the equine industry (2 years +)
- Strong organizational skills and you are an independent and dynamic person
- The travel bug and enjoy being on the road!
Do you enjoy working in an international environment? At CWD, we offer you the opportunity to work for a dynamic, market leading saddlery company with expertise in crafting custom saddles and tack. Thanks to our training institute, you will gain knowledge relating to saddle fitting, leather, horse biomechanics and much much more. CWD is one-of-a-kind in the equine industry! We know how to reward our employees!Following a ramp-up period, you will receive a base salary and unlimited commission potential. You will also receive a company car, IPhone and IPad.Personal health insurance offered.
CWD offers you a career in sales with lots of interaction with customers and their horses.
You can have it all! Do you have what it takes to be a successful sales representative for CWD saddles? Apply now!